Sign in to follow this  
fissioncharter

Slantlabels

Hi,

I am using fusioncharts/3.2.2-release.3880, and on Chrome 15.0.874.121 and Firefox 7.0.1 I see my first label slanted the other way around (FusionCharts 3.1.2 is showing the label in the correct direction, and so does JavaScript Fallback for 3.2.2).

This is the XML code:

<chart caption='' labelStep='7' labelDisplay='Rotate' slantLabels='1' palette='1' xAxisName='Days' yAxisName='Car Views' showValues='0' lineColor='afd8f8' lineThickness='4' showBorder='0' canvasBorderThickness='1' >

I would appreciate any help with this, since I couldnt find a solution on the documentation/forum.

Thanks a lot!

post-23892-0-82343500-1322154580_thumb.png

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum! smile.gif

Please try the same by setting <XTlabelManagement='0'> attribute inside the <chart> element in order to disable label management in FusionCharts XT (v 3.2.2.) and support the FusionCharts v3.2.1 label management

Hope this helps.

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum! smile.gif

Please try the same by setting <XTlabelManagement='0'> attribute inside the <chart> element in order to disable label management in FusionCharts XT (v 3.2.2.) and support the FusionCharts v3.2.1 label management

Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot, this info has been very useful - is there any piece of documentation where all the <chart> parameters are listed with their explanation? (labelStep, labelDisplay, palette, showBorder, etc)

I can find lots of these parameters in your docs (which I find it very good by the way), but dispersed over many web pages, would be very useful to have a single page where all of them are listed and could be easily found.

Thanks again

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

I am afraid, FusionCharts documentation does not have all chart attributes in a single page, as of now.

However, you can find the all listed chart attributes based on chart type under "Chart XML API" section of FusionCharts documentation.

Hope this helps.