Sign in to follow this  
Charlie S.

Pie2D - Won't Show Legend

Not using the free version of fusion charts... but can't get the legend to show on a Pie chart. Tried everything I can think of... here's the XML I'm using:

<chart caption="" palette="0" paletteColors="DA3608,FBAB35,015887,78AE1C" animation="1" showToolTip="1" showValues="0" use3DLighting="1" showLegend="1" showlabels="1" enablesmartlabels="1" showpercentvalues="0" manageLabelOverflow="1">
<styles><definition><style angle="0" type="Bevel" name="myBevel"/><style angle="45" distance="5" type="Shadow" name="myShadow"/></definition><application><apply styles="myBevel,myShadow" toObject="Canvas"/></application></styles>

<set label="Triage Time" value="269106.75"/>
<set label="Tier 2 Time" value="112278.0"/>
<set label="Development Time" value="178755.203125"/>
<set label="Customer Time" value="426405.0"/>

<styles><definition><style color="666666" size="15" name="CaptionFont" type="font"/><style bold="0" name="SubCaptionFont" type="font"/></definition><application><apply styles="CaptionFont" toObject="caption"/><apply styles="SubCaptionFont" toObject="SubCaption"/></application></styles>

</chart>

I'm really stuck here... as you can see, I have the showLegend="1" in my code. Just can't get this working...

Charlie

Guest Bindhu

Hi Charlie,

Welcome to the FusionCharts Forum.

Thank you for the post.

I am afraid, I am unable to replicate the issue with the latest version of FusionCharts, i.e., FusionCharts XT.

Can you please let us know the version of FusionCharts that you are using ?

Also, please find attached screenshot of the chart rendered using the XML data that you had posted to us.

Please note:

Interactive legends in charts that allow for selective showing/hiding of data series (or slicing, in case of pie charts) was introduced in FusionCharts v3.2.

Hope this helps !

Happy FusionCharting :)

post-23884-0-82922600-1326426271_thumb.png

Edited by Bindhu