Sign in to follow this  
achalfouh

Gwt Smartgwt And Linkedchart

I am trying to use Linked Chart with smartgwt i used both swfobject and smartgwt Flashlet as a wrapper however for both i get the same error:

following is a copy from firebug the error is orphan event and it seems that the event manager couldn't find or identify the DOM object your help would be appreciated

please note that every thing work fine for the chart but when i click on link to drill down nothing happen.

<quote>

arguments ["linkedchartinvoked", undefined, Object { linkType="XMLURL", data="DataLoader?data=1&year=2012"}]

0 "linkedchartinvoked"

1 undefined

2 Object { linkType="XMLURL", data="DataLoader?data=1&year=2012"}

c undefined

d Object { linkType="XMLURL", data="DataLoader?data=1&year=2012"}

data "DataLoader?data=1&year=2012"

linkType "XMLURL"

e "linkedchartinvoked"

</quote>

Unless you are using the swf object directly (which you don't need to with fusion charts), there's really no reason to use flashlet. Just use JSNI.

I am trying to use Linked Chart with smartgwt i used both swfobject and smartgwt Flashlet as a wrapper however for both i get the same error:

following is a copy from firebug the error is orphan event and it seems that the event manager couldn't find or identify the DOM object your help would be appreciated

please note that every thing work fine for the chart but when i click on link to drill down nothing happen.

<quote>

arguments ["linkedchartinvoked", undefined, Object { linkType="XMLURL", data="DataLoader?data=1&year=2012"}]

0 "linkedchartinvoked"

1 undefined

c undefined

linkType "XMLURL"

e "linkedchartinvoked"

</quote>

<br />Unless you are using the swf object directly (which you don't need to with fusion charts), there's really no reason to use flashlet. Just use JSNI.<br /><br />
<br /><br /><br />

thank you for your response.

<quote>

0 "linkedchartinvoked"

1 undefined

c undefined

linkType "XMLURL"

e "linkedchartinvoked"

</quote>

It does not have to be this painful. Please take a look at the example below:

Fusion Adapter Link Chart Example

100% in Java working with GWT based event model when you register and listen to link chart event sent from any FusionCharts flash object.

Guest Sumedh

Hi smile.gif

It's really helpful. Thanks a ton for sharing it.

Well, Happy FusionChartting! biggrin.gif