Sign in to follow this  
OMMPAVAN

Suggestion Please

Hai

I have Replaced my .swf files with licence version even i replaced all files cleaned project and tomcat server it is showing trail version symbol .i shout down the system and then it is not showing trial version symbol

.Now i deployed the war file taken from my PC and deployed in server i removed old war file and generated folder also .Trail version is not showing in PC exact that war file deployed in server showing trail version symbol.

why this is happening why replaced files are not effecting even i clear all the folder and replaced with new .Why i need to restart the system where these files are internally storing.

Guest Bindhu

Hi,

Please replace all the evaluation version files with the licensed version files and then build the war file.

Please note that, if you have files at multiple locations, then please replace at all locations.

The licensed version files come with out the watermark and hence there should not be any reason for the watermark to appear.

Also, please delete the localhost folder present in the 'Catalina' folder under the Tomcat's directory before you test it again.

Hope this helps !

Thank you Bindhu .I have cleared every thing but i got it after clearing browser history .Is there any chance to swf file stores in browser history or it is my assumption .

Guest Bindhu

Hi,

Yes the data will be cached and hence it is a very important step to clear the browser cache memory.

Glad to know your issue is now resolved.

Happy FusionCharting :D

Edited by Bindhu