Sign in to follow this  
heidemeister

Grid Without Values

When using a grid without values (I'm using a grid as a custumized legend) AND using the JavaScript rendering, it seem like space is still reserved for the values!

An example of how it looks when rendering in flash (the "O" is supposed to be the colored icons):

+-------------------+
| O  Sometexthere   |
| O  Someothertext  |
+-------------------+

but when rendering i javascript it looks like this:

+-------------------+
| O  So...          |
| O  So...          |
+-------------------+

Guest Sumedh

When using a grid without values (I'm using a grid as a custumized legend) AND using the JavaScript rendering, it seem like space is still reserved for the values!

An example of how it looks when rendering in flash (the "O" is supposed to be the colored icons):

+-------------------+
| O  Sometexthere   |
| O  Someothertext  |
+-------------------+

but when rendering i javascript it looks like this:

+-------------------+
| O  So...          |
| O  So...          |
+-------------------+

Hi,

Can you paste your XML code here? it would be helpful to look into the issue.

Hi,

Can you paste your XML code here? it would be helpful to look into the issue.

<chart bgColor='EEEAE4' bgAlpha='100' showBorder='0' borderThickness='0' canvasbgColor='EEEAE4' canvasBorderColor='cccccc' canvasBorderThickness='0' showCanvasBg='1' canvasBgDepth='2' showCanvasBase='1' canvasBaseDepth='3' plotGradientColor=' ' showPlotBorder='0' useRoundEdges='0' showLabels='1' numDivLines='4' showAlternateHGridColor='0' divLineIsDashed='1' divLineDashLen='1' divLineDashGap='2' divLineColor='8f9984' showToolTipShadow='1' toolTipBorderColor='666666' toolTipBgColor='edeae4' chartRightMargin='5' chartLeftMargin='1' chartTopMargin='5' chartBottomMargin='5' enableSmartLabels='0' smartLineThickness='0' smartLineAlpha='0' showlegend='1' reverseLegend='1' legendPosition='RIGHT' legendBgColor='e5e1d8' legendBorderColor='CCCCCC' legendShadow='1' legendMarkerCircle='1' legendIconScale='1.5' formatNumber='1' formatNumberScale='1' numberScaleValue='1000' numberScaleUnit=' ' decimalSeparator=',' thousandSeparator='.' decimals='0' sYAxisValuesDecimals='2' connectNullData='0' showPrintMenuItem='0' shownames='0' listRowDividerAlpha='0' colorBoxWidth='50' colorBoxHeight='20' textVerticalPadding='20' animation='1' exportEnabled='0'><set color='B10034' label='Sometexthere'/><set color='A5CF4C' label='Someothertext'/></chart>

Guest Sumedh

<chart bgColor='EEEAE4' bgAlpha='100' showBorder='0' borderThickness='0' canvasbgColor='EEEAE4' canvasBorderColor='cccccc' canvasBorderThickness='0' showCanvasBg='1' canvasBgDepth='2' showCanvasBase='1' canvasBaseDepth='3' plotGradientColor=' ' showPlotBorder='0' useRoundEdges='0' showLabels='1' numDivLines='4' showAlternateHGridColor='0' divLineIsDashed='1' divLineDashLen='1' divLineDashGap='2' divLineColor='8f9984' showToolTipShadow='1' toolTipBorderColor='666666' toolTipBgColor='edeae4' chartRightMargin='5' chartLeftMargin='1' chartTopMargin='5' chartBottomMargin='5' enableSmartLabels='0' smartLineThickness='0' smartLineAlpha='0' showlegend='1' reverseLegend='1' legendPosition='RIGHT' legendBgColor='e5e1d8' legendBorderColor='CCCCCC' legendShadow='1' legendMarkerCircle='1' legendIconScale='1.5' formatNumber='1' formatNumberScale='1' numberScaleValue='1000' numberScaleUnit=' ' decimalSeparator=',' thousandSeparator='.' decimals='0' sYAxisValuesDecimals='2' connectNullData='0' showPrintMenuItem='0' shownames='0' listRowDividerAlpha='0' colorBoxWidth='50' colorBoxHeight='20' textVerticalPadding='20' animation='1' exportEnabled='0'><set color='B10034' label='Sometexthere'/><set color='A5CF4C' label='Someothertext'/></chart>

Hi,

Can you elaborate your issue a bit more? What you are trying to achieve?

Hi,

Can you elaborate your issue a bit more? What you are trying to achieve?

What I want is a customized legend, with specific sorting, and square icons. I have attached a screenshot of how this looks when rendering in flash.

post-8267-0-19435000-1336558793_thumb.png

Guest Sumedh

What I want is a customized legend, with specific sorting, and square icons. I have attached a screenshot of how this looks when rendering in flash.

Hi,

The JavaScript chart reserves space for the values. Flash chart and JavaScript chart plots data according to their calculations.

For similar look of both versions of charts, you would need to specify the dimensions(width and height) accordingly.

Hope this helps.