Sign in to follow this  
Fel

Auto Save Image

Hi,

Is there a way where a chart image is automatically save at server side and at the same time when you right click the chart you can still save the image?

My impression is that you can't do both at the same time.

I'd tried saving the image automatically, it did save the image at server. But when I do right-click->save as jpg in the chart it does nothing. The pop-up window that lets you choose where to save is not opening.

I was able to show the pop-up window after right-click->save as jpg but the chart is not save automatically at server when generated.

Thanks

Guest Sumedh

Hi,

Is there a way where a chart image is automatically save at server side and at the same time when you right click the chart you can still save the image?

My impression is that you can't do both at the same time.

I'd tried saving the image automatically, it did save the image at server. But when I do right-click->save as jpg in the chart it does nothing. The pop-up window that lets you choose where to save is not opening.

I was able to show the pop-up window after right-click->save as jpg but the chart is not save automatically at server when generated.

Thanks

Hi,

This depends on the exportAction attribute.

Since for saving it to disk, exportAction is "save" and it is "download" for the dialog box to be opened.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

I understand.

Is there a way where you can do both "save" and "download" as an exportAction attribute?

Thanks

Hi,

This depends on the exportAction attribute.

Since for saving it to disk, exportAction is "save" and it is "download" for the dialog box to be opened.

Hope this helps.

Guest Sumedh

Hi,

I understand.

Is there a way where you can do both "save" and "download" as an exportAction attribute?

Thanks

Hi,

Achieving both exportActions of saving and downloading the chart at same time is not possible.

Thanks for your time.

Yes, we can refer to the exportAction attribute to save the chart as usually used image formats, such as jpeg, bmp, png, gif or tiff. As the image saving and image downloading functions are two seperate options, you can only save image first and then downloading it.