Sign in to follow this  
Simple.Chen

The Pure Javascript Functioncharts Need The Swf File?

Thank you very much for Forum Guru 's quickly reply.

there is another question:

if i write the code like this :

var myChart = new FusionCharts({ width: '400', height: '300', debugMode: false });

not add the swfUrl property ,there will occur a error "Chart type not supported."

How I can write my code to assign the Chart type ?

wating for your reply...

Hi,

Please note that with respect to your SWF usage related query on JavaScript charts, please note that in case of the HTML 5 charts, the name and path of the SWF file needs to be mentioned because it is from the SWF files that the JavaScript aliases are picked up in order to render the charts in non-Flash browsers.

The SWF files used and mentioned, does not imply that it is to be loaded during the iPad/iPhone/non Flash Player supported browsers rendering, since we do not load the SWF natively. Instead, we actually pick up a reference of the relevant JavaScript, from the SWF files, needed to render the charts in non-Flash browsers.

The JavaScript aliases for the corresponding SWF files can be found with the help of the following link.

Ref.- http://docs.fusioncharts.com/charts/contents/?Introduction/ChartList.html

The format of code that you would need to write while calling the JavaScript aliases of the SWF files can be written in the following way:

Ex:

var myChart = new FusionCharts({ type : "Column3D", id : "myChartId", renderAt : "chartContainer", dataSource : "Data.xml" });

For further details on the chart parameters and the constructor method of the FusionCharts JS class, please refer to the following link.

http://docs.fusioncharts.com/charts/contents/?JavaScript/API/Methods.html#constructor

Hope this helps. :)