Sign in to follow this  
Vaishali Patil

Y Axis Values Are Overlapping Ion Each Other

Hi,

I am using the 3.2.2 version od fusion chart, there I am facing the issues while displaying the MSColumn2d chart.

I am attaching the chart xml, please provide me the solution to avoid the overlapping the values other than following solutions,

I can not use the yAxisValuesStep property.

Thank you Vaishali.

BubbleChart.xml

Guest Sumedh

Hi,

I am using the 3.2.2 version od fusion chart, there I am facing the issues while displaying the MSColumn2d chart.

I am attaching the chart xml, please provide me the solution to avoid the overlapping the values other than following solutions,

I can not use the yAxisValuesStep property.

Thank you Vaishali.

Hi,

Can you set the yAxisMinValue to -3 and try?

Here, In the XML you have specified yAxisMinValue='-1' and one of the set element is specified with -1.45 value. This is anyway exceeding the yAxisMinValue.

Depending upon this configuration chart is automatically calculating the data to be displayed.

Please find attached screen-shot for your reference.

post-24802-0-62544000-1338891122_thumb.png

Thank you for your response.

But here my concern is we don't have the fix yAxisMinValue, other than this do you have any solution.

Hi,

Can you set the yAxisMinValue to -3 and try?

Here, In the XML you have specified yAxisMinValue='-1' and one of the set element is specified with -1.45 value. This is anyway exceeding the yAxisMinValue.

Depending upon this configuration chart is automatically calculating the data to be displayed.

Please find attached screen-shot for your reference.

Guest Sumedh

Thank you for your response.

But here my concern is we don't have the fix yAxisMinValue, other than this do you have any solution.

Hi,

If you don't want to apply min and max values to Y axis, i.e., yAxisMinValue and yAxisMaxValue attributes. You would need to set adjustDiv attribute to '1'.

In your XML code, adjustDiv attribute is disabled i.e., adjustDiv='0'

adjustDiv attribute automatically tries to adjust divisional lines and limit values based on the data provided.

However, if you want to set your explicit lower and upper limit values and number of divisional lines, first set this attribute to false.

That would disable automatic adjustment of divisional lines.

Ref. Code:

<chart ... adjustDiv='1'>

Find attached screen-shot with above configuration.

post-24802-0-17449300-1338966935_thumb.png

Thank you again,

At the same time it is not acceptable that the chart should display extra axis values if data is not present.

Do you have any other solution?

Hi,

If you don't want to apply min and max values to Y axis, i.e., yAxisMinValue and yAxisMaxValue attributes. You would need to set adjustDiv attribute to '1'.

In your XML code, adjustDiv attribute is disabled i.e., adjustDiv='0'

adjustDiv attribute automatically tries to adjust divisional lines and limit values based on the data provided.

However, if you want to set your explicit lower and upper limit values and number of divisional lines, first set this attribute to false.

That would disable automatic adjustment of divisional lines.

Ref. Code:

<chart ... adjustDiv='1'>

Find attached screen-shot with above configuration.

Guest Sumedh

Thank you again,

At the same time it is not acceptable that the chart should display extra axis values if data is not present.

Do you have any other solution?

Hi,

Try to increase chart dimensions(height and width).