Sign in to follow this  
Shiva Suvarna

Server-Side Exporting Chart

Hi,

when I do right-click->save as jpg in the chart it does nothing. The pop-up window that lets you choose where to save is not opening.

I have added all attribute to chart like (export enabled...), but the capturing popup comes up after that nothing happens.

Thanks.

Guest Sumedh

Hi,

when I do right-click->save as jpg in the chart it does nothing. The pop-up window that lets you choose where to save is not opening.

I have added all attribute to chart like (export enabled...), but the capturing popup comes up after that nothing happens.

Thanks.

Hi,

Which export functionality are you trying? client-side or server-side export?

Also, can you paste your sample code and XML code here? It would be helpful to look into it.

Guest Sumedh

Hi,

I'm trying for server-side export,here i'm attaching the sample code.

Take a look at it once.

Thanks

Hi,

You would need to set the proper path of FCExporter file in the exportHandler attribute.(according to the location of files) under the chart element.

Also, you would need to set the path in FCExporter file. for ex: if you are using FCExporter.php, you would need to set path in the define("SAVE PATH,"./") function as well as in define ( "HTTP_URI", "path of the folder in which FCExporter file exists" );

Please try to set following attributes for exporting at server-side, under the chart element.

exportEnabled='1'

exportHandler='FCExporter file path'

exportAtClient='0'

exportAction='save/download' (you can use use save or download option here)

Ref. Code:

<chart ... exportEnabled='1' exportHandler='FCExporter file path' exportAtClient='0' exportAction='save'>

Find attached illustration for your reference.

Export_PHP.zip