mie131085

How To Hide *.swf File From User?

Good day to you

there's a question that i need to ask you,

how do we hide the fusionchart flash *.swf files from the user that browsing our page?

i did notice user able to view the *.swf files thru code behind by right clicking on the page & view source

From there. They then can see a direct link to download the fusionchart flash files). Either in

asp.net & php.

e.g. on serverside asp.net we call the following fusionchart object & embedded it on asp.net literal object:

//calling fusion chart object
litFusionChart.Text =  FusionCharts.RenderChart("./FusionCharts/Column3D.swf", "", myXMLdata,  "myFirst", "600", "300", false, true);

user then view the webpage on their browser & then they see the following codes on their part (by view source). This is generated by the litFusionChart literal object.

<!-- START Script Block for Chart myFirst -->
<div id='myFirstDiv' >
Chart.
</div>
<script type="text/javascript">
var chart_myFirst = new FusionCharts({"debugMode" : "0", "swfUrl" :  "./FusionCharts/Column3D.swf", "renderAt" : "myFirstDiv", "width" :  "600", "wMode" : "opaque", "dataFormat" : "xml", "id" : "myFirst",  "registerWithJS" : "1", "height" : "300","dataSource" : "<chart  caption='Car Price Range' xAxisName='Cars' yAxisName='Price'  numberPrefix='RM'><set label='Saga' value='40000' /><set  label='Savvy' value='31000' /><set label='Myvi' value='44000'  /><set label='Honda Civic' value='56000'  /></chart>"}).render();</script>
<!-- END Script Block for Chart myFirst -->

</div>

i've came across with this simple example, but in PHP. Just wondering too how do we implement it by calling the fusionchart *.swf files in PHP/ASP.Net using this method.

here's the link : http://www.quilix.com/node/31

hope you can gave me some suggestion/idea to make the *.swf link hidden from the user. to make it more secured (especially the fusionchart flash files).

Najmi Rooslan

bSure Solutions SDN BHD

Guest Sumedh

Good day to you

there's a question that i need to ask you,

how do we hide the fusionchart flash *.swf files from the user that browsing our page?

i did notice user able to view the *.swf files thru code behind by right clicking on the page & view source

From there. They then can see a direct link to download the fusionchart flash files). Either in

asp.net & php.

e.g. on serverside asp.net we call the following fusionchart object & embedded it on asp.net literal object:

//calling fusion chart object
litFusionChart.Text =  FusionCharts.RenderChart("./FusionCharts/Column3D.swf", "", myXMLdata,  "myFirst", "600", "300", false, true);

user then view the webpage on their browser & then they see the following codes on their part (by view source). This is generated by the litFusionChart literal object.

<!-- START Script Block for Chart myFirst -->
<div id='myFirstDiv' >
Chart.
</div>
<script type="text/javascript">
var chart_myFirst = new FusionCharts({"debugMode" : "0", "swfUrl" :  "./FusionCharts/Column3D.swf", "renderAt" : "myFirstDiv", "width" :  "600", "wMode" : "opaque", "dataFormat" : "xml", "id" : "myFirst",  "registerWithJS" : "1", "height" : "300","dataSource" : "<chart  caption='Car Price Range' xAxisName='Cars' yAxisName='Price'  numberPrefix='RM'><set label='Saga' value='40000' /><set  label='Savvy' value='31000' /><set label='Myvi' value='44000'  /><set label='Honda Civic' value='56000'  /></chart>"}).render();</script>
<!-- END Script Block for Chart myFirst -->

</div>

i've came across with this simple example, but in PHP. Just wondering too how do we implement it by calling the fusionchart *.swf files in PHP/ASP.Net using this method.

here's the link : http://www.quilix.com/node/31

hope you can gave me some suggestion/idea to make the *.swf link hidden from the user. to make it more secured (especially the fusionchart flash files).

Najmi Rooslan

bSure Solutions SDN BHD

Hi,

This has been identified as a bug.

We will update you on this, as it will be fixed.

Thanks for your time and support.

Guest Sumedh

Hi,

Our developers are working on this issue.

We will update you on this as it will be fixed.

Thanks for your time and support.