Sign in to follow this  
srikanth964

Json Support For Fusionmaps Xt

Hi,

I downloaded the Fusionmaps XT Beta recently and wanted to use JSON data to render the map. I saw the FusionMaps XT Beta supports Json Data. Is there any sample that shows how to use JSON data with the map?

Hey,

Yes, JSON data format is supported by FusionMaps XT (v3.2) Beta.

To see the sample implementation of "JSON data format in FusionMaps XT", please follow the link below:

http://www.fusioncharts.com/demos/gallery/maps/GalleryMapWorld.asp?mapName=World+Map

Hope this helps.

Hi Swarnam,

Thanks for your quick reply. I do not still understand how you are using the JSON data on the map. I still see that the example uses setDataXML method to set the data to the map. All the examples only show the JSON data but there is no code sample that explains how to set the JSON data. What is the method I need to use to set the JSON data or JSON URL.

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

Please note that FusionMaps XT Beta which you are using is a Private Beta and supports JSON Data format.

The Documentation and Map Gallery will update accordingly once the FusionMaps XT Beta will release officially.

To use the JSON data for your Map, you need to use "setJSONData();" method (same as for FusionCharts XT).

Please find the attached sample for your reference.

Hope this helps !