Sign in to follow this  
Alexandru

Colorrange Heat Map

Hello,

I hava a problem with the HeatMap and its color range. I'm using the Fusioncharts v 3.2.

The values of elements sometimes can go from 0 to 20 and other times from 0 to 30.000 or more. The point is that I need the color range but I can't create single color elements.

Everything works fine except for one thing. For any input color (of the color range with gradient) the smallest values are darker and the biggest one are lighter and I want the opposite. I want to highlight the highest values with a darker color than the smaller ones.

Here is the color range xml:

<colorRange startLabel='MIN' endLabel='MAX' minValue='1' code='3c20bf' gradient='1'></colorRange>

The values like 1,2,3 are almost back and the values like 16 or 18 are blue (see attachments for the result).

is there any solution for this problem?

Thank you,

Alexandru

Guest Sumedh

Hi,

I am not able to find the attachment, can you please re-paste it?

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

Here is the attachment. As you can see the smaller values are darker than the biggest ones, and I would like the opposite.

Alexandru

post-25050-0-63839900-1342612872_thumb.gif

Guest Sumedh

Hi,

It is not possible to set the gradient color scale from lighter shade to the darkest one.

The scale will appear in the darkest shade of the color (lower limit) to the brightest shade of the color (upper limit).

If you want set the gradient color scale from lighter to darkest shade, you would need to specify the color-range.

For more information, please refer the following URL:

http://docs.fusioncharts.com/powercharts/Contents/?HeatMap/gradientlegend.html