Sign in to follow this  
fgoncalves

Fusionmaps + Fusionwidgets = Error

Hi,

I got a new XT Maps and i put in my project together with FusionCharts and FusionWidgets, and now i'm rendering the project with javascript...

So... the problem is when i render my map with FusionCharts.HC.Widgets.js in the folder, the maps don't load the markers...

I got a example from FusionCharts site ( FusionAirDashboard ) and got the FusionCharts.HC.Widgets.js from this project and put in my project, in this case the map loaded, but as the FusionAirDashboard is a demo, was written 'FusionCharts' in my Gauge....

I opened the files and i could see that the FusionCharts.HC.Widgets.js from FusionAirDashboard is 3.2.4-release.8360 version and the FusionCharts.HC.Widgets.js from upload center is fusioncharts/3.2.3-sr2.6105 version ...

So... where can i get a 3.2.4 release ?

Tks!

Felipe

Guest Sumedh

Hi Felipe,

You would have to re-download the entire FusionCharts Suite XT pack to get the respective JavaScript files.

Inside Chart folder of the respective packs (FusionCharts XT, FusionWidgets XT, PowerCharts XT, FusionMapsXT packs) you can get all the JavaScript files.

You can download the trial version from here: http://www.fusioncharts.com/download/trials/

Hello Somedh, thank you for reply...

So... My company has the license, i did the download from www.fusioncharts.com/puc

But, if i get the Javascript file ( FusionCharts.HC.Widgets.js ) of package FusionWidgets XT, the Map don't show the markers.... work, but don't show the markers...

Any idea ?

Tks

Hi Felipe,

You would have to re-download the entire FusionCharts Suite XT pack to get the respective JavaScript files.

Inside Chart folder of the respective packs (FusionCharts XT, FusionWidgets XT, PowerCharts XT, FusionMapsXT packs) you can get all the JavaScript files.

You can download the trial version from here: http://www.fusioncharts.com/download/trials/

Edited by fgoncalves

Guest Sumedh

Hi,

Could you please explain on this point: "Work, but when i get the js file from administrative area don't work"?

Also, send us the sample code as well as chart XML for testing purposes.

And did you get any error message? If yes, then please send us the browser console log details.