FusionCharts Support

ASP.NET 2.0 FusionMaps Basic Samples C# & VB.NET

the provided asp.net examples look like classic asp examples!

ie.: <!-- #include file="Includes/HeaderBase.inc" -->

do you have some "real" asp.net examples?

hi,

We acknowledge that the code is more a classic ASP, mostly where the code is not releated to FusionMaps. We were in a hurry to give minimum ASP.NET support FusionMaps users who uses ASP.NET in a hope that they might extract out the FusionMaps's ASP.NET integration part and use that in their code. However we are preparing for our next FusionMaps release and we are still modifying the ASP.NET code samples to give these the real ASP.NET feel. We will be postin them as soon as possible.

Where can I get ASP.NET 2.0 Basic Samples for Fusion Maps and Charts? As per the above discussion, you were supposed to upload it in Feb 2nd Week. Plz help me out if I am missing something.

Hi,

We have already posted the ASP.NET 2.0 Basic Samples (in 2 separate zip files) for FusionMaps on 7 Feb 2008 in the Post which you have replied.

We have also packed the latest FusionCharts ASP.NET 2.0 Basic Samples in the Download Pack of FusionCharts' latest release 2.0.6. Could you please have your update or dowload the Eval Version from our FusionCharts' download site? http://www.FusionCharts.com/download.asp