Sign in to follow this  
rahul_advanced

Caption And Header In Ssgrid Chart

Hello Team smile.gif,

I need to show data in Tabular format, i see there is a SSGrid chart which is use to represent data in tabular format, but it is used as supporter chart for others charts.

I need to use SSGrid as my main chart , the only problm i found is, there is no way to specify Caption or Headers (columns header) for this chart. Is there any way to do this?

Edited by rahul_advanced

Guest Sumedh

Hi,

Providing caption or (column header) is not possible single series grid component.

Hello Sumedh smile.gif,

I attache the Screen Shot of my report (SSGrid.png) as my requirement. Basically i want to draw a chart where i have different links and click count of that links. I want to show each link and their respective click count. I try with column and scroll charts but problem i am facing is, links are so big like "http://xyz.cz.vde-0006/1/2/landing-pages/example-form.aspx", which is not adjust in X-axis and not looking good, and i need to show 50 records like that and that is not looking good. So I found SSGrid is better for me , if it has Caption and Column Headers.

I also attach the screen shot of column chart (Scroll.png) where i am facing problem.

post-28544-0-55224600-1349432015_thumb.png

post-28544-0-75375000-1349432040_thumb.png

Hi,

I am afraid, the SSGrid does not support Caption and Column Headers, as of now. :(

However, for the Scroll Charts, would it be convenient for your if you provide links and display click-able labels to hide the long links, as a work-around for the same?

Ex: <categories>

<category label='<a href="http://www.fusioncharts.com/" target="_blank">Link in Label</a>' />

</categories>

<styles>

<definition>

<style name='LabelFont' type='font' font='Arial' size='12' isHTML='1' />

</definition>

<application>

<apply toObject='DATALABELS' styles='LabelFont' />

</application>

</styles>

Hope this helps. :)