fractalbit

Hovertext Does Not Work With Javascript Renderer

Hello, i have a problem with the php implementation when set to javascript renderer.

More specifically, when i set the renderer to javascript, the hoverText property passed through addChartData is ignored. I am certain that the code is correct, because if i switch the renderer to flash it works correctly.

Is this a bug? What can i do to solve it?

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

With regard to your query, it seems you are using FusionCharts Free as "hoverText" attribute is not supported by FusionCharts XT.

If you are using FusionCharts Free, please note that it does not support JavaScript rendering mode.

So, for FusionCharts XT, please use "toolText" instead of "hoverText" attribute and see if it helps.

For more information on "Compare Free vs Paid", please follow the link below:

http://www.fusioncharts.com/goodies/fusioncharts-free/compare/

Hope this helps!

Hello, i am NOT using the free version. The javascript renderer works fine EXCEPT the hoverText property which ignores completely. I will try the toolText property though...

Hi,

With regard to your query, it seems you are using FusionCharts Free as "hoverText" attribute is not supported by FusionCharts XT.

If you are using FusionCharts Free, please note that it does not support JavaScript rendering mode.

So, for FusionCharts XT, please use "toolText" instead of "hoverText" attribute and see if it helps.

For more information on "Compare Free vs Paid", please follow the link below:

http://www.fusioncharts.com/goodies/fusioncharts-free/compare/

Hope this helps!