Vernatia

Export As Png/jpg Displaying Incorrectly

Hi,

I've been using Fusion charts for a year or so, but in the last month (since the 22nd November), something happened that has made any exported JPG or PNG to fail to render correctly.

I'm using the latest version: FusionCharts XT (v3.2.2) Service Release 5 (Released on 1st November, 2012)

The issue appears to be that the export functionality is only drawing the edges or shadows of a graph, I've attached 3 images:

*This is what the 3D column graph exported as on the 22nd November

post-33701-0-27392300-1355266835_thumb.png

* This is what the 3D column graph looks like now

post-33701-0-88104100-1355266875_thumb.png

* This is what the 3D pie graph looks like now

post-33701-0-28955700-1355266920_thumb.png

The export works fine when exported as PDF or SVG, as far as I know, the first reported case of this happening was 2 days ago.

Below is a copy of the code that I'm running.

<div id="chartPieContainer"></div>
<script type="text/javascript">
FusionCharts.setCurrentRenderer('javascript');
FusionCharts.render("fusion/Pie3D.swf", "pieChartID", "960", "320", "chartPieContainer", "<graph caption='Claims by jurisdiction' xAxisName='' yAxisName='' numberPrefix='' shownames='1' showvalues='0' decimalPrecision='0' exportAtClient='1' exportFormats='PNG=Export image' exportEnabled='1' bgcolor='ffffff' borderalpha='0'><set name='NSW' hoverText='NSW' value='3' color=''/><set name='SA' hoverText='SA' value='8' color=''/><set name='VIC' hoverText='VIC' value='21' color=''/><set name='WA' hoverText='WA' value='1' color=''/></graph>", "xml");
</script>

I've redownloaded the latest code, but that made no difference, so any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Vernatia