include("FusionCharts/FusionCharts.php");
?>
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>
FusionCharts - Array Example using Single Series Column 3D Chart
</TITLE>	
<script LANGUAGE="Javascript" SRC="FusionCharts/FusionCharts.js"></SCRIPT>
<script type="text/javascript" LANGUAGE="Javascript" SRC="FusionCharts/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" LANGUAGE="Javascript" SRC="FusionCharts/lib.js"></script>
<link href="FusionCharts/style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

</HEAD>
<BODY>
<CENTER>
<h2>FusionCharts Examples</h2>
<h4>Plotting single series chart from data contained in Array.</h4>
<?php

//Now, we need to convert this data into XML. We convert using string concatenation.
//Initialize <chart> element
$strXML = "<chart caption='Exam result for CSC113A ' numberPrefix='' formatNumberScale='10' xAxisName='Grades' yAxisName='No Of Students' bgColor='995699,FEEFFF' exportEnabled='1'  exportAtClient='0' exportAction='download'  exportShowMenuItem='1'>";
//Convert data to XML and append

$strXML .= "<set label='L' value='10'/><set label='Y' value='40'/></chart>";//Comment this line of code to render the data from your database. This line of code is only for testing purpose

//Un-comment the below line of code to render the chart in pure JavaScript forcefully.
FC_SetRenderer('javascript');

//Create the chart - Column 3D Chart with data contained in strXML
echo renderChart("FusionCharts/Column3D.swf", "", $strXML, "myChart", 600, 300, false, true);

?>

</CENTER>
</BODY>
</HTML>[/b][font="Arial,"][b]

Out Put of this code :

xmZJq.png

default export button image :MXZnX.png

I want to add this kind of buttons to my chart :clh4u.png

here default export button is too small.I want to change size of this button.and also want add print icon to this graph....where I can put export button properties to my code???How can I do it????Need ur great help...Thankzz in advanced..

Demo live code: click here

bar_column.php

Edited by dontspeak

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi William,

Thank you for your mail.

With regard to your query, I am afraid, the feature of changing the size of "Export Button for JavaScript Charts" is not available in FusionCharts as of now.

Also, you can not add the "Print Button" inside the FusionCharts chart, as of now.

However, as a work around you can add the image of "Print Button" and "Export Button" in your HTML page and can call the JavaScript function accordingly to export and Print the chart.

Please find the modified sample(fusionchart_downlaod_button.zip) as per the above mentioned work around, for your reference.

Can I use this js properties to apply to my code????

>>I am afraid, you can not apply the Highcharts export icon properties to FusionCharts JavaScript Export button. Also, the export features of the JavaScript charts presently have limited customizability when compared to the Flash charts. This is primarily owing to certain limitations of the present JavaScript export feature.

For more information on "Exporting Pure JavaScript Charts", please follow the link below:

http://docs.fusioncharts.com/charts/contents/?exporting-image/ECPureJS.html

Hope this helps!

fusionchart_downlaod_button.zip

Hello Sashibhusan,

with your fusionchart_download_button.zip how could I export all of the charts in a single file?

Hello Sashibhusan,

with your fusionchart_download_button.zip how could I export all of the charts in a single file?

Hi,

The server-side export on JavaScript charts does not support exporting multiple charts as images and saving it to a single file as of now. :(