Steve Workings

Stopped Working On Ipad

FusionCharts XT was working well on my iPads, but now they don't and I don't know why.

Pie Charts and Angular Gauges don't load: just show a "Loading chart, please wait" message.

Line charts show everything except the line.

They've been working fine for months.

I did download and install the latest version of the .js files that belong in the webroot, but that had no effect.

Charts continue to work well in other browsers such as Firefox and Chrome.

No amount of googling or anything else has turned up an answer. Help!

Update:

I've now downloaded - again - the very latest .js and charts, and now I just get blank space -- not even the "Loading chart" message.

I tried forcing the javascript loading, but that made no difference.

I cannot emphasize enough how quickly I need to resolve this. This is not just an inconvenience.

I found the same issue, just to discover that it's also failing in regular browsers (e.g. Firefox on Windows) when you disable Flash. I suggest you make the same check: go to your desktop browser's plug-in manager, disable Flash and verify if charts still work.

Edited by �lvaro G. Vicario

I found the same issue, just to discover that it's also failing in regular browsers (e.g. Firefox on Windows) when you disable Flash. I suggest you make the same check: go to your desktop browser's plug-in manager, disable Flash and verify if charts still work.

I've just fixed the issue by upgrading FusionCharts from 3.2.3 to 3.2.4...