Sign in to follow this  
Pri

Problem With Pop Up Chart

Hi,

Here goes my problem. I am trying to click on a data set in my chart which opens up another chart in a pop up. First time the chart is displayed properly. The second time when I re-click on same dataset. I get a javascript error. Attached is the screen shot of the error.

fusion charts error.bmp

Kindly help me in recognizing the problem and if possible let me know the solution / workarround for the same. I need it urgently as I have a deliverable for day after tomorrow.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Priyanka

Hi,

Hi,

Here goes my problem. I am trying to click on a data set in my chart which opens up another chart in a pop up. First time the chart is displayed properly. The second time when I re-click on same dataset. I get a javascript error. Attached is the screen shot of the error.

fusion charts error.bmp

Kindly help me in recognizing the problem and if possible let me know the solution / workarround for the same. I need it urgently as I have a deliverable for day after tomorrow.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Priyanka

Could you please check if you are using the latest version of FusionCharts? In case not, please upgrade your current version to FusionCharts XT Service Release 5 and see if this helps.

In case the issue still persists, please send us a scaled-down sample at "[email protected]", quoting this Forum post, so that we might test it.

Awaiting your reply.

Hi Sanjukta,

Thanks for the reply, I am working on the latest version of FusionCharts only, but still I am facing the problem.

Thanks,

Priyanka

Hi Priyanka,

Hi Sanjukta,

Thanks for the reply, I am working on the latest version of FusionCharts only, but still I am facing the problem.

Thanks,

Priyanka

As I had mentioned previously, In case the issue still persists, please send us a scaled-down sample at "[email protected]", quoting this Forum post, so that we might test it.

Also, please test with another latest version released on the 30th of January, FusionCharts XT (v3.3.0) available and see of this helps.

Awaiting your reply.