fusion_freak_

Stacked Chart Colum Has To Show Only The Total

I'd like to know two things.

If you check the image attached, can i shown only the total of stacked chart column, and is there a multicolumn bar and stack combination graph. Please provide a link with suitable example.

post-28553-0-46585900-1361260365_thumb.png

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

To show only the total of stacked chart column, could you please try by setting "showSum" attribute to "1" in the <chart> element and "showValues" to "0" in all the <dataset> elements of the chart XML data?

Ref. Code:

<chart showSum='1' ...>
<categories>...</categories>
<dataset>
 	<dataset showValues= '0' ...>
</dataset>
</chart>

If you are looking for the chart type which has combination of Multi-Series Stacked Columns and horizontal Bar plots, I am afraid, FusionCharts does not support the chart type, as of now.

Hope this helps!

On the stacked column chart, if I have two stacks of the same category whose values both equal 0,  "0" is not displayed above the bar.  I would like to have that 0 sum be visible.  How/can I accomplish this?

My XML:

<chart animation='0' xAxisName='DDC' yAxisName='Customers' showLegend='1' showLabels='1' showSum='1' showValues='0' caption='Customers Out' formatNumberScale='0'>
<categories>
<category label='Columbus' />
<category label='Corpus Christi' />
<category label='Fort Wayne' />
<category label='Kentucky' />
<category label='Roanoke' />
<category label='Shreveport' />
<category label='Tulsa' />
</categories>
<dataset seriesName='Confirmed'>
<set value='11243' link='%2fOMD%2fCurrentOutages%2fSummary%3fregionName%3dColumbus%26regionType%3dDDC%26currentTab%3dDDC'/>
<set value='0' link='%2fOMD%2fCurrentOutages%2fSummary%3fregionName%3dCorpus%2520Christi%26regionType%3dDDC%26currentTab%3dDDC'/>
<set value='0' link='%2fOMD%2fCurrentOutages%2fSummary%3fregionName%3dFort%2520Wayne%26regionType%3dDDC%26currentTab%3dDDC'/>
<set value='0' link='%2fOMD%2fCurrentOutages%2fSummary%3fregionName%3dKentucky%26regionType%3dDDC%26currentTab%3dDDC'/>
<set value='0' link='%2fOMD%2fCurrentOutages%2fSummary%3fregionName%3dRoanoke%26regionType%3dDDC%26currentTab%3dDDC'/>
<set value='0' link='%2fOMD%2fCurrentOutages%2fSummary%3fregionName%3dShreveport%26regionType%3dDDC%26currentTab%3dDDC'/>
<set value='0' link='%2fOMD%2fCurrentOutages%2fSummary%3fregionName%3dTulsa%26regionType%3dDDC%26currentTab%3dDDC'/>
</dataset>
<dataset seriesName='Predicted'>
<set value='773177' link='%2fOMD%2fCurrentOutages%2fSummary%3fregionName%3dColumbus%26regionType%3dDDC%26currentTab%3dDDC'/>
<set value='0' link='%2fOMD%2fCurrentOutages%2fSummary%3fregionName%3dCorpus%2520Christi%26regionType%3dDDC%26currentTab%3dDDC'/>
<set value='0' link='%2fOMD%2fCurrentOutages%2fSummary%3fregionName%3dFort%2520Wayne%26regionType%3dDDC%26currentTab%3dDDC'/>
<set value='48128' link='%2fOMD%2fCurrentOutages%2fSummary%3fregionName%3dKentucky%26regionType%3dDDC%26currentTab%3dDDC'/>
<set value='131970' link='%2fOMD%2fCurrentOutages%2fSummary%3fregionName%3dRoanoke%26regionType%3dDDC%26currentTab%3dDDC'/>
<set value='0' link='%2fOMD%2fCurrentOutages%2fSummary%3fregionName%3dShreveport%26regionType%3dDDC%26currentTab%3dDDC'/>
<set value='146' link='%2fOMD%2fCurrentOutages%2fSummary%3fregionName%3dTulsa%26regionType%3dDDC%26currentTab%3dDDC'/>
</dataset>
</chart>

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi CrewStile,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum.

It is an intended behavior for Stacked Column Flash chart. When sum of the values is zero, "showSum" attribute does not display the values for the particular element.

Hope this helps!