Sign in to follow this  
MaxGagne

Blackberry Z10 3D Pie Chart Problem

Hello,

We created a mobile web site containing 3D pie charts that are rendered using FusionCharts XT.

With the recent release of the Blackberry Z10 (with Blackberry 10 OS) we decided to test our mobile website with that new smartphone and found that the 3D pie charts are not rendered properly on this phone(see screenshot).

post-37477-0-66267500-1361393383_thumb.png

We then tried to the 3D pie charts that are on your website's demo gallery and also found out that the same rendering problems happens.

I wondered if this is a known bug and if there is any quick fix that we could apply to get rid of this problem.

Thank you!

Hi,

Hello,

We created a mobile web site containing 3D pie charts that are rendered using FusionCharts XT.

With the recent release of the Blackberry Z10 (with Blackberry 10 OS) we decided to test our mobile website with that new smartphone and found that the 3D pie charts are not rendered properly on this phone(see screenshot).

post-37477-0-66267500-1361393383_thumb.png

We then tried to the 3D pie charts that are on your website's demo gallery and also found out that the same rendering problems happens.

I wondered if this is a known bug and if there is any quick fix that we could apply to get rid of this problem.

Thank you!

We are looking into this as my colleague had mentioned in the previous post. Meanwhile, could you please upgrade your current version to the latest version, i.e, FusionCharts XT (v3.3.0) and see if this resolves the issue?

Ref.- http://www.fusioncharts.com/download/trials/

Awaiting your reply.

Hi,

With regards to rendering issue with Pie chart, we have identified it as an issue. Our developers are working on it.

For further developments, we would update the same thread.