prov

Problem With Yaxismaxvalue

post-38874-0-46397900-1363021585_thumb.png

I am having problem with my chart - yaxismaxvalue is ignored - see attached picture. My sum of data values is 100, however chart is displaying yaxismaxvalue as 110.

The problem is highlighted with yellow color in the chart, XML is attached. I have anonymized the label.

"<chart showvalues="0" decimalprecision="2" numbersuffix="%" chartleftmargin="0" chartrightmargin="0" divlinecolor="cccccc" adjustdiv="0"

numdivlines="3" yaxisminvalue="0" yaxismaxvalue="100.00" showsum="1" interactivelegend="0" showpercentvalues="0" canvasbgalpha="0"

palettecolors="EF8200,A7BCB6,5586AE,EFB600,9DBBD5" ><categories><category label="xxx County" /></categories><dataset seriesname="Private"

renderas="Bar" showvalues="0"><set value="16.01" tooltext="xxx County, Private, Count: 221, 16.01 %" /></dataset><dataset seriesname="Public

Access" renderas="Bar" showvalues="0"><set value="83.99" tooltext="xxx County, Public Access, Count: 1159, 83.99 %" /></dataset></chart>"

@version fusioncharts/3.2.3-sr3.5347

Edited by prov

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum.

Could you please try once by upgrading to latest version of FusionCharts XT (V3.3.0) and let us know, whether your issue has been resolved?

Awaiting your response.