Sign in to follow this  
UnLucky

Stacked Combination Chart (Column + Line + Area)?

What I have set up right now is a dynamic chart type using the same input and I love the flexibility that FusionCharts allows.

A dropdown choice switches between StackedColumn3D.swf, StackedArea2D.swf, MSLine.swf, and MSLine.swf but with anchors only (for a "point" chart). The data format is identical no matter what choice the user makes, and everything charts properly.

But now I'd like to extend that to have any of the above chart types with at least one other of the above chart types. So Stacked Columns + Line, Stacked Area + Line, Stacked Columns + Stacked Area, Line + Line, Point + Line, etc.

I don't see how I can do that with anything just looking through the chart list in the FusionCharts documentation. I can't even simplify the requirements and have at least a Line chart at the same time as any other chart type (missing Stacked Area + Line). Another worry is a multiseries Line chart with varying lineAlpha values (what I use to get a Point chart) per series.

Would it be possible to overlay two separate .swf charts but with a transparent background to achieve my intended design?

Guest Sumedh

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum!

I am afraid, this is not possible. You can not render Combination chart with Stacked data-plots. :(

You can not combine Stacked charts and Combination charts to make Stacked Combination chart.

Thanks for your time and support.

Well there is StackedColumn2DLine but not StackedArea2DLine?

Just that would cover a lot of uses, so that's disappointing.

I don't know how useful Stacked Columns + Stacked Area would be, but at least a Line combined with anything else would be acceptable. I'll try to make due with horizontal divisions or something.