Sign in to follow this  
vault

Script Error: Fusioncharts.setcurrentrenderer Is Not A Function

Hi,

-  Fusioncharts.setCurrentRenderer('javascript');

when I 'm using this code in my project, it shows " Script Error: FusionCharts.setCurrentRenderer is not a function". After that i checked in my fusioncharts.js ,that setCurrentRenderer() is missing. could anyone provide the Fusioncharts.js file with this setCurrentRenderer().

Thanks & Regards

vault

Edited by vault

Guest Sumedh

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum!

Apologies for the delay.

What FusionCharts version are you using?

Hi sumedh,

I am using fusion chart trial version only. Is it not possible to bring the javascript chart alone in trial version?

Thanks,

vault.

Hi sumedh,

I am using fusion chart trial version only. Is it not possible to bring the javascript chart alone in trial version?

Thanks,

vault.

Hi,

Please note that it seems you are using an older version of FusionCharts that does not support JavaScript rendering. Could you please re-download the latest evaluation version with the help of the following link and see if this helps?

Ref.- http://www.fusioncharts.com/download/trials/

Also, for rendering JavaScript charts, please make sure you have kept "FusionCharts.HC.js", "FusionCharts.HC.Charts.js" and "jquery.min.js" along with "FusionCharts.js" in the same folder.

These files are present in "Charts" folder of the Download Pack. You do not need to load these files explicitly in HTML. "FusionCharts.js" automatically takes care of the loading.

Hope this helps. :)