drivingsuccess

No Data To Display With Multiple Charts

Hey Guys

I'm using the Doughnut2D chart, with multiple charts on a page, however some aren't showing for some reason. I'm just getting the "No Data to Display" error.

Here is code for one that doesn't work

<script type="text/javascript">	
    //Instantiate the Chart	
    var chart_Pass10 = new FusionCharts("inc/FusionCharts/Doughnut2D.swf", "Pass10", "280", "300", "1", "0");
    //Provide entire XML data using dataXML method
    chart_Pass10.setDataXML("<chart caption='WINZ Cambridge Pass Rate' subCaption='8/12 (67 pct)' showPercentageValues='1' showPercentValues='1' showPercentInToolTip='1' showValues='1' showLabels='1' baseFontSize='10' enableRotation='1' showZeroPies='1' use3DLighting='1' showShadow='1'><set label='Pass' value='8' /><set label='Fail' value='7' /></chart>")
    //Finally, render the chart.
    chart_Pass10.render("Pass10Div");
</script>

And this is code for one that does

<script type="text/javascript">	
    //Instantiate the Chart	
    var chart_Pass19 = new FusionCharts("inc/FusionCharts/Doughnut2D.swf", "Pass19", "280", "300", "1", "0");
    //Provide entire XML data using dataXML method
    chart_Pass19.setDataXML("<chart caption='WINZ Dinsdale CL Pass Rate' subCaption='6/8 (75 pct)' showPercentageValues='1' showPercentValues='1' showPercentInToolTip='1' showValues='1' showLabels='1' baseFontSize='10' enableRotation='1' showZeroPies='1' use3DLighting='1' showShadow='1'><set label='Pass' value='6' /><set label='Fail' value='2' /></chart>")
    //Finally, render the chart.
    chart_Pass19.render("Pass19Div");
</script>

I can't see any difference in the code and it should be working. Does anyone know what may be going wrong?