Sign in to follow this  
afilatov

FusionCharts/FusionGadgets problem with JavaScript

Hello,

I started using FusionCharts/FusionGadgest couple days ago. I've downloaded Evaluation version of these products to check how can they help fulfill my needs.

The main problem I got is the following: I'm trying to adopt SaveChart JavaScript Example (provided with evaluation download) to my requirements. I wrote the code (see below) that works perfectly with Column3D Charts (save chart to file upon button click). But the same code using AngularGauge gadget doesn't work upon button click (but still works perfectly used manually by right-button "Save as.." click on the AngularGauge).

My code differs from sample code provided with evaluation version of FusionGadgets by the following javascript expressions.

This code works perfectly:

var myChart = new FusionCharts("Column3D.swf", "chart1Id", "265", "155", "0", "1");

myChart.setDataXML("");

myChart.render("chart1div");

This one doesn't work on button click but works good manually by Right-button "Save as..." click:

var myChart = new FusionCharts("AngularGauge.swf", "chart1Id", "265", "155", "0", "1");

myChart.setDataXML("");

myChart.render("chart1div");

Can you please help me to solve this problem. Thank you.

Hi,

The saveAsImage() JS handler in FusionGadgets charts has not yet been release. We intend to do the same soon.