Sign in to follow this  
sam140

xml number scale format

Hi Sir, 

can you tell me how to control the number scale format of the xml. now by default xml taking scale format .i want our own scale format according to our data set value. Is their any way how to do ?  Please provide the solution as soon as possible.

Hi Sir, 

can you tell me how to control the number scale format of the xml. now by default xml taking scale format .i want our own scale format according to our data set value. Is their any way how to do ?  Please provide the solution as soon as possible.

Hi,

Please note that the number scaling lets you shorten the numbers on charts using commonly used scales (like K,M etc.). Hence, you can define your own scales for numbers and then apply it to all numbers on the chart.

For further details on how to achieve this, please refer to the following link.

Ref.- http://docs.fusioncharts.com/charts/contents/?advanced/number-format/Number_Scaling.html

Hope this helps. :)

Hi 

i already read this. its not like that what ever i want.?

Hi,

Please note that this is the number scakling currently supported by FusionCharts.

In case you wish to display some different values, you would need to explicitly provide the same in the XML values as per your requirement.

Hope this helps.