Sign in to follow this  
KiranVL

Spider Chart: Need multiple background color bands in chart regions

Hi,

I would like to construct dashboard with Spider Chart. I want 2 numDivLines so that I will have three regions() in Chart. I would like to add different background color for three regions.

There is option in FusionCharts, Can change the colr of numDivLines but not the region.

I have attached screenshot for your reference of my basic requirement. I need to implement first model if that is not possible I should go with the second option. Please suggest me how can I color code to the regions. Thanks.

Regards,
Kiran M

post-40621-0-41760200-1373899102_thumb.jpg

Hi Kiran,

The Radar chart similar to the first model can be created using attributes like "radarFillColor", "radarFillAlpha", "anchorAlpha",  "divLineColor", "divLineAlpha", "radarBorderColor" etc.

Please find the attached screenshot along with the XML used.

Hope this helps. :)

Data_1.xml

post-37797-0-43460000-1374039210_thumb.png

Thank you Haritha for your detailed explaination. Its is usefull for me up to some extent.

In the above xml, Green color was set to entire chart for background.

And yellow, For all the categories, the value is 7. So its displaying equal interval when compared to outer boarder of chart.

Finally, blue region, All categories have different values, that is the reason its showing some polygon structure.

As per my actual requirement, I have to split the radar chart in to three regions with 2 numDivLines. I have to color code these regions with Red, Yellow & Green colors respectively.

On top of it, I have to add datasets with diffetrent colored thinline.

In your sample xml: Color coded the data set values so that its appearing in specified color. But I need to color code the region in between the numDivLines.

I hope you understand my problem. Please suggest me if have any idea on this. Thanks.

Regards,

Kiran M

Hi Kiran,

Radar chart does not support the feature of "filling multiple colors in each divisional grid bands", as of now. But as a workaround, using various attributes specified above, similar chart can be obtained.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Haritha,

I have used similar workaround which you specified. I have used 4 datasets. One is for actual data to be rendered and another three are for highlighting the background color with different color. The colours are mixing in the intesections. But atleast I have some work around.

Regards,

Kiran M