Sign in to follow this  
venki1439

Rendering of charts taking alot time

HI Guys,

We are planning to buy the license but we are facing some issues i already post two issues no replies from u side and here is one more

when we binding the data to the gauge chart and bar charts it taking alot time in ie8 but in ie10 its coming fast so please let us know is there any solution for this i hoping i will get some reply from u side.I am attaching a screen shot which is an profiling in ie8 i highlited those are taking alot time

Thanks in advance

post-56576-0-82642700-1380198495_thumb.jpg

Hi,

The problem of slow rendering of charts when charts are rendered in various browsers depends on various factors like the number of charts being rendered, number of data plots per chart, browser being used,machine configuration (RAM, CPU etc). 

So, please let me know the above points so that I can diagnose this. If possible, please share a live URL or a working sample so that it can be tested at my end.

Awaiting your response.

HI haritha,

we are having same issue with Chrome and IE.

form what i have debugged its due to get offfsetwidth and offsetheight call in fusioncharts.HC.js.

offsetheight triggers a redraw of browser, which takes time in chrome and IE.

chrome already have a unresolved issue - 281225.

please try and workaround this problem

Thanks,

Varinder Bansal

Peoplestrong

Hi,

We are trying to improve the performance of charts over various versions of FusionCharts. This is a continuing process and you would see better performance in the upcoming releases. 

Hope this helps.