Sign in to follow this  
renuka mehta

angular gauge

Guest Rishab

Hi,

As of now there is no such attribute to explicitly set the speed of dragging of dial.

Can you please let me know what issue you are exactly facing?

A screenshot would help in comprehension.

Hope this helps

hello,

when i am creating an html giving three angular gauge of height 200 and width 300 giving edit mode 1.dragging of dial is not user friendly .when i drag the dial it does not respond properly.sometime it does not respond at all in ipad and other tablet.so your help is truly appreciated

Guest Rishab

Hi,

At my end no such issue is replicated using FusionCharts XT v-3.3. sr3 and iPad 4.

Please let me know the details of the device and the FusionCharts XT version that you are using render the chart.

Please note- To edit the dial you need to touch the screen for a short span to detect the touch to edit the dial of the gauge.

Awaiting response.

Edited by Rishab

hey,

i have one more question related to fusion chart angular gauge .Is there any provision to make lower limit value as 50 and upper limit value as 0.not label value we want range from 50 to 0 in  

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

Yes, you could set the lower and upper limit of Angular Gauge as "50" and "0" respectively by using the "gaugeStartAngle" and "gaugeEndAngle" attributes of the <chart> element, as below XML code snippet.

Ref. XML Code:

<chart lowerLimit="0" upperLimit="50" gaugeStartAngle="0" gaugeEndAngle="180" ...>

In case if this is what is not exactly you require, please elaborate a bit more on your query along with any screen shots.

Looking forward to your response.

Hi,

It is not possible to make lowerLimit as 50 and upperLimit as 0, as of now. But as a workaround, you may use "showTickValues" and "showTickMarks" and set them to 0 to disable showing of tick marks and its values. You may then, show only the limits by setting "showLimits" to 1 and setting "lowerLimitDisplay" to "50" and "upperLimitDisplay" to 0. You may now set the color range according to your need.

Ref. <chart lowerLimitDisplay='100' upperLimitDisplay='0' showTickMarks='0' showTickValues='0' showLimits='1'>

Hope this helps.