Sign in to follow this  
jksry

Javascript mode render issue

Hi i am using javascript mode to render the chart, Attached the final chart xml that i am setting in "setXMLData".

But i am not getting proper look and feel of chart samething is working fine in flash mode.

But in javascript mode its not rendering properly,the upfront number displaying in chart is overlapping to bar and labels are also not proper.

Is any of the style or attribute that is not supporting js mode? because flash mode its working fine. its really urgent to solve this issue.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

chartxml.txt

post-41998-0-08354200-1384425063_thumb.jpg

Hi i have marked the use,

When i tried to render the chart with long label as for eg: "High quality & dividend{br} yield" i am breaking the long label with adding "{br}" 

using this when i try to render its moving up like that snapshot i attached.

and also the number is ovelapping with bar i have marked that also in attached snapshot.

Its really urgent, i am not able to find this issue. please help.

Thanks in advance. 

post-41998-0-96361700-1384497731_thumb.jpg

Guest Rishab

Hi,

At my end no such issue is replicated using your data provided in Firefox browser v25.

Can you please confirm the browser in which the issue is replicated and also the FusionCharts XT version you are using to render the chart?

The attached item is the screenshot of the same.post-47865-0-24301500-1384516369_thumb.jpg

JavaScript charts provides limited support for customized Font style. Customized animation, shadow, glow, bevel and blur style types are not available in JavaScript charts.

Awaiting response.

Edited by Rishab

Hi Thanks for the response,

I am using internet Explorer and able to replicate the issue.

One more issue is like chart is not at all rendering its showing invalid data always and the chart xml is attached its working fine in flash mode only in js mode causing the issue.

Please find the attached.

i am using version Fusion 3.3.1 sr2 recently only upgraded to this version.

actually this things are working fine in flash mode but now we are changing to javascript mode. for that i have just added 2 changes only.

1) FusionCharts.setCurrentRenderer('javascript');

2) changed the setDataxml to setXMLData

Thanks in advance.

chartIssue.txt

Guest Rishab

Hi,

Can you please try render the chart in the attached sample and let me know if you still face any issues?

At my end the chart is rendering perfectly fine with the data provided in JavaScript mode.

The attached item is the sample chart along with the screenshot.

Hope this helps.

post-47865-0-80046800-1384953237_thumb.jpg

bar3D.zip