pradeeepk

MSColumn3D Not rendering on iOS 7

Hi, 

Render Type: javascript
Data Type: json

FusionCharts XT Version3.3.1-sr2.19840 

I have implemented MSColumn3D Chart in my application. Chart rendering on iOS 6 Safari (very slow) but when I upgrade iPad with iOS7, Chart is not rendering, Client is process of purchasing licence of FusionChart XT.  :(

I observe Chart calculating X axis, Y axis showing it with legend but after that Unable to render any bars. Same application is working fine in Chrome and Safari Browser Desktop. i.e. Chart is rendering as expected.

Can you please help out to resolved issue? I unable to see any error in console or anywere.     

Edited by pradeeepk

Hi, 

Render Type: javascript

Data Type: json

FusionCharts XT Version3.3.1-sr2.19840 

I have implemented MSColumn3D Chart in my application. Chart rendering on iOS 6 Safari (very slow) but when I upgrade iPad with iOS7, Chart is not rendering, Client is process of purchasing licence of FusionChart XT.  :(

I observe Chart calculating X axis, Y axis showing it with legend but after that Unable to render any bars. Same application is working fine in Chrome and Safari Browser Desktop. i.e. Chart is rendering as expected.

Can you please help out to resolved issue? I unable to see any error in console or anywere.     

Hi,

We are unable to replicate the issue at our end when trying to render the chart in iOS 7. It is rendered perfectly as expected.

Please check with the attached screenshot and live URL for testing. Also, we have attached the sample for your reference.

Ref.- http://www.igcomm.com/Support/MSColumn3DChart_JS/JavaScript.html

post-8144-0-91441900-1384753727_thumb.jpg

In case this does not help, please send us your sample here or mail us at [email protected].

Hope this helps. Awaiting your feedback. 

MSColumn3DChart_JS.zip