Sign in to follow this  
soutom

RuntimeException only in firefox at the time of rendering chart.

In Firefox we are getting one issue - "RuntimeException: #25081850 myChartId::RendererManager Error" at the time of rendaring the chart. 

I have gone through the forum post , and I understood that if the flash player is disable in browser the this error will occur. But I think in the time this bug should be fixed by the developer and should share a bug free library. 

In one of the forum link it is advised to use only JavaScript based char (using FusionCharts.setCurrentRenderer("javascript"); ) to avoid this issue. and I know this JS based chart is actually Highcharts. 

We are already in process to buy FusionChart XT. 

is this bug still pending in present library ?  if not , what is the solution. 

at present we are testing our app with the free version of Fusioncharts. 

Yes, downloaded from your given link. 

Here is sample code.

<div id="chart-2" style="height: 300px;"></div>

<script type="text/javascript">

var myChart = new FusionCharts("/FusionCharts/Pie3D.swf", "myChartId", "280", "300", "0", "1");
myChart.setXMLUrl("/Data/Data_Transparent.xml");
myChart.render("chart-2");

</script>

it is working fine in chrome. as flash player is installed in chrome. But in Firefox and IE7 flash player is not installed. and still I am getting this error.

But if I add this below line then it is rendering the JavaScript charts in Firefox also without any error. Then in Chrome, it is rendering JS chart.  

FusionCharts.setCurrentRenderer("javascript"); 

My concern is, if i have flash player support/installed  browser it should render flash charts. If not installed/support it automatically should render JS charts.

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

We have tested the issue from our end and are not able to replicate in Firefox 25.0.1.

Could you please test the demo chart from our chart gallery link: "http://www.fusioncharts.com/demos/gallery/column-and-bar/chart.asp?id=column3d_1" and let us know, if you are able to replicate the same issue?

If yes, please provide the Firefox version details, to better look into it.

Awaiting your response.