Sign in to follow this  
Pallav

How to dissapear the zero plane label.

Values i am providing to a multiseries Line FusionChart are from suppose +50 to -25, now these values are getting entered negative side and zero plane is appearing, now i dont want "0" label on y-axis because it will overlap other lables. What shd i do? 

If you're not forcing your own limits and numDivLines, zero plane would appear equi distant and wouldn't overlap.

I would like to know if the zero plane label can be switched off too - my issue is that I don't want to display Y-axis values at all, I have numDivLines=0, but there doesn't be any way to switch off the zero label.

Thanks for any info

ROSCO

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Thanks for your post.

The zero plane appears in the column, line and the area chart. It can be removed in the line chart but not in the column or the area chart because they use this as their base to draw. It can be removed in the line chart by setting showZeroPlane='0'.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

Thanks for your post.

The zero plane appears in the column, line and the area chart. It can be removed in the line chart but not in the column or the area chart because they use this as their base to draw. It can be removed in the line chart by setting showZeroPlane='0'.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your help, but my question is not about the plane itself - I want that to remain, but I want to remove the label associated with it. The only way I've found is to set the font to white, which of course hides all other labels too. Is there any other way to remove the label?

ROSCO

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

Could you please send us a screenshot or any live link to look into it?

Awaiting for your reply.

Could you please send us a screenshot or any live link to look into it?

No problem.

First is a screenshot with black font, you can see the zero plane label on the left, we would like to remove that.

Second is a screenshot as we currently have it, with white font, forcing us to manually add a legend and title.

Is there any way to remove just the zero plane label?

Thanks

ROSCO

post-20487-0-49919400-1315271736_thumb.png

post-20487-0-95378700-1315271743_thumb.png