Sign in to follow this  
atit.shah

Cannot see charts on mobile devices.. :(

Hi,

I am not able to see the charts on my mobile devices Android and iPad.I have used the trendlines in some of the charts and I can see only that in mobile. I have tried using all your solutions like rendering the charts as JavaScript, giving alias name instead of swf etc.I have also checked that files FusionCharts.js, FusionCharts.HC.Charts.js, FusionCharts.HC.js, jquery.min.js and all swf's are inclued properly with correct path but still no output.

I am able to see charts on my deskyop in FireFox, Chrome and IE  but not in mobile devices. The funny part is when I render the chart as JavaScript I am not able to see on my desktop either. :mellow:

I have used the folllowing code for Javascript rendering a

FusionCharts.setCurrentRenderer('javascript');

var myChart = new FusionCharts("/FusionCharts/MSCombi2D.swf", "MyDashlet", "855", "400", "0", "1");
myChart.setXMLData(result.xmlData);
myChart.render("crackSpreadChartDiv");

Pls see the attached files before and after rendering as JavaScript on desktop

post-62482-0-51392500-1392196661_thumb.png

post-62482-0-04039200-1392196663_thumb.png

Edited by atit.shah

Hi Atit,

Please confirm if you have used jQuery v1.8 or later along with the older version of FusionCharts.

If yes, prior to FusionCharts XT v3.2.2 – SR4 had few compatibility issues while using jQuery v1.8. The issue has been resolved in the latest version. Please try downloading the latest version FusionCharts Suite XT (v3.3.1 – SR3) at: http://www.fusioncharts.com/download/.

Hope this helps.