Sign in to follow this  
ashishsharma

Fusion Chart Error

Uncaught Type Error: Cannot read property 'n' of undefined Fusionchart.HC.js error

When I set value='' in dataset of chart XML, this error arises.This result into blank screen in place of chart.

Thanks.

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

Could you please provide the complete XML data which is plotting the graph and mention the FusionCharts XT version details and browser version details, to better understand the issue?

Awaiting your valuable response.

Hi,

Sorry for late reply.

My chart XML is : <chart caption=''  yAxisMaxValue='25' numberSuffix='%' xaxisName='Projects' YAxisName='Defect Reopened%' useRoundEdges='1' showValues='0' showLegend='1' legendBorderAlpha='0' legendNumColumns='4' bgAlpha='0' showBorder='0' showSum='1'  maxLabelWidthPercent='10' > <categories><category label='AS400_Mode..' toolText='AS400_Modernization' /><category label='TSW_2013_U..' toolText='TSW_2013_Upgrade' /></categories><dataset seriesName='Efficient' color = '#9BBB58'><set value ='' color='#9BBB58' link='javascript:loadDefectReopenedPrjDetails(364)'/><set value = '1.97' /></dataset><dataset seriesName='Non-Compliant(>5%)' color ='#C00002'><set value = '' /><set value = '' /></dataset><trendLines><line startValue='5' color='#FF0000' displayvalue='Threshold' tooltext='Threshold Value : 5' valueOnRight='1'  /> </trendLines> </chart>

Version of Fusion Chart  is :

FusionCharts.js                3.2.4-sr1.9888

FusionCharts.HC.js          3.2.4-sr1.9888

Details of browser is:

Google Chrome  Version 34.0.1847.131 m

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

It seems the version of FusionCharts XT that you are using is the older one.

Could you please try once by upgrading to the latest version and see if it resolves the issue?

To download the Evaluation version of FusionCharts Suite XT v3.4, please visit the link: http://www.fusioncharts.com/download/

For more details on "FusionCharts Suite XT > Version History", please visit the link: http://www.fusioncharts.com/tour/fusioncharts-suite-xt/version-history/#version34

Hope this helps!

Is there any solution if I use that previous version of fusion chart.Problem is when I use set value='' in first value of dataset and if I use set value='n' , n is any integer then there is no issue