Sign in to follow this  
vikas

Postback issues with FusionCharts in DNN

Hi,

I am in a hurry so if you could answer this quickly it would be great.

I have got fusion charts to work successfully however I am having issues with something on your part or it is something simple.

I have session variables to keep various information like type of chart, what values to store which is used to generate the XML values for the chart to display.

On page load the XML is dynamically created and use the dll file to generate the graph.

The issue I am having is when I generate the graph the first time it works fine. I have a combo box to select the type of graph you want e.g. Area3D, Doughnut 2D etc. When I change the type of graph and post it so that page reload which should show me the new graph. The graph displays sort of. By sort of I mean the values to come up the graph would be maybe 20px in height and width (if that)... and the graph would be going out of the viewable area of the flash file so bits and piece of the graph displays which is really really bizzard.

The interesting thing is that when I nagivate to another page and come back the page with the graph. The graph displays correctly and works fine with all the right values and the right graph type and in the right sizes.

Is there anything special I need to do to get this work or is it a bug on your part?

FYI - I am using DotNetNuke and there are widgets on the same page which work without any dramas.

Cheers,

Vikas.

Vikas,

Can you please post the code that you're using to embed the chart? I think I know where the problem lies.