Sign in to follow this  
Frats

Matching colors over multiple graphs

Hi all,

I ran into a small problem on Fusion Charts and I was wondering if the following were possible:

For monitoring registrations on my website, I've created graphs that show me the number of registrations for each country, as well as the number of registrations that have been active in the past X days.

Unfortunatly, the graph is VERY difficuly to read because the colors don't match; where one country is green in the top graph, it can be blue in the lower bar. So I was wondering if there is some sort of setting where I can match the colors of the different graphs by category, so that each country has the same color in every chart.

I'm using piecharts right now, if this is any help.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Frats.

Hi,

Could you please try setting your own colors to the each country. e.g. for USA say "FF0000" so whenever the elemnt for USA is created you set only the specified color to its <set> element . <set label='USA' color='ff0000' value=100'/>.

In this case, you would need to gather all possible country names and assign each a color from a  previously defined list of colors, or gather all possible available country names from both sources and set color to them from a list of defined colors.