eagle-m

3D Line Chart Dual Y chart - values overlap with the S line

Hello,

I am using the latest version of Fusion charts (3.12.2) . The chart that I am using is called mscolumn3dlinedy - 3D Line Chart Dual Y chart. https://www.fusioncharts.com/dev/chart-attributes.html?chart=mscolumn3dlinedy 

I need to display the values that are in the secondary Y axis that is depicted as a line. When I use showvalues: "1" option these values overlap with the rest of the values and the chart becomes illegible. What can I do to make it more legible? 

Any help/ hint would be very much appreciated.

Thank you

Metin

Hello, Ayan thank you for your response. As I mentioned in my message above I am well aware of this option. The issue is when I use this option The values displayed overlap  with the other values. And it makes it extremely difficult to read any values. Any suggestions on how I can overcome this problem, please ?

Hi,

Thanks for replying back.

In order to overcome the overlapping situation, you could use valuePosition attribute either at the data level or at the dataset level for that particular series. Please note the valuePosition attribute accepts  "ABOVE", "BELOW", "AUTO" as the range.

For reference please check the sample fiddle - https://jsfiddle.net/pe3pedrx/

Thank you. I see that in your example you are using the BELOW option on the data level. I think putting the above or below on the data level is not an option as the data is generated dynamically and it will change. I was expecting the "auto" option to fix this issue for me but doesn't seem to do anything about fixing the overlap situation. I tried putting  "valuePosition":"Below" in the dataSource but this only in the changes the positioning of the values in the s line and not the location of other values otherwise it might have worked. Any other suggestions, please?