Sign in to follow this  
Pallav

display map or Europe and then country

hi there,

I have a couple of questions on PowerMaps.

1) In the map of Europe example on your site, you display a short name for each country (e.g. FR for France) - when you scroll over this, some info is displayed. What I want to know is, is it possible to display something other than this short name (e.g. could I display a number in there instead if I had total sales figures)

2) When I click on France, is it possbible to then display the PowerMaps map of France, so that I could display more regional information in there?

3) When I go into France, can I then set up the map the way I want to display it? So for example, I want to pick the biggest 10 cities, can I place them with X and Y co-ordinates on this map of France?

Kind regards

Damien.

>> What I want to know is, is it possible to display something other than this short name (e.g. could I display a number in there instead if I had total sales figures)

Yes - you can do this. Please see http://www.fusioncharts.com/PMDocs/Contents/CustomLabels.html

>> When I click on France, is it possbible to then display the PowerMaps map of France, so that I could display more regional information in there?

Yes - you can use the drill down feature of PowerMaps to do so.

>> When I go into France, can I then set up the map the way I want to display it? So for example, I want to pick the biggest 10 cities, can I place them with X and Y co-ordinates on this map of France?

I'm afraid this isn't possible.