Sign in to follow this  
Use for cellphones / mobile portals: Flash Lite support?

Hi,

i am wondering whether i could use this product also for presentation of contents in mobile (i.e. cellphone) environments - can i develop Flash Lite versions of it?

Flash Lite is supported by many terminals these days:

http://www.adobe.com/mobile/supported_devices/handsets.html

Thanks for your reply on a. whether its possible, and if not b. do you plan to release and when...

Take care

Flash Lite runtime is optimized for small electronic devices, mainly for mobile phones. As the name suggests, it’s lighter than the normal Adobe Flash Platform. It emphasizes on low CPU usage, file size and memory usage. You can create all sorts of content with Flash Lite, for example games, animated screensavers, wallpapers, and maps. In this tutorial I’ll teach you how to create your very own Flash Lite application for a mobile phone! The application will send an email to an address you specify.

There are different versions of Flash Lite for different mobile phones. In this tutorial we will focus on Flash Lite 3.0. We will test our application with the Nokia N96 emulator. However, this application should work on almost all phones

mobile user testing