Zyark

YAxis text displayed inside canvas

Hi!

Im making a chart with MSColumn3D.swf and I want to make changes to the chart so that the YAxis text will get displayed outside the canvas, currently it is displayed inside the canvas. I've been looking through the documentation, and all screendumps in the documentation has the text outside the canvas not inside like the charts in generating. Is there any attributes I have overlooked?

Didnt really succeed in pasting the XML code here, so here is an external link.

http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/47813/

Hi,

SO far I know, Gnash does not fully support Flash SWF built in  Flash 8. It does not fully integrate Action Script 2.0.

This might be the reason, since FusionCharts v3 is fully built in Flash 8 Action scipt 2.0.

Could you please try with FusionCharts FREE chart which is needs Flash 6 player or above?

Sounds correct since when i changed my flashplugin the problem went away, but now im presented with a new problem. A quite odd one aswell..

This is the XML im generating thru phpcode:

http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/48612/

But for some reason the categories gets all messed up.

as you can see in the XML code one would think that the categories would get lined up as this:

01 02 03 04 05 ect..

But instead my result is like this:

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 3

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0

I will provide a screenshot if needed. This seems very random aswell, and I cant seem to find any problems with the XML code im generating aswell..

HELP!? :)

Edited by Guest

Hi,

Could you please use chart attribute LabelDisplay='STAGGER' or increase charts width or rotate label with  rotateLabels='1' ?

Edited by Guest