Sign in to follow this  
a2b

World Map Question

I am trying to use FCMap_NewWorld.swf to plot my country based data. However, it appears that this specific map does not acknowledge a map size. Well it does, but it does not resize the map to fit inside the allotted area. Is there a way to get this map to resize?

Are there any other solutions? I could do FCMap_World.swf but my data has country codes and I have no way to convert them to continents at this time.

Thank you for your time.

I am using the renderMap php function and putting a size with the same ratio and the embed area of the map does change to the desired size. However, the map itself does not resize, it simple is cropped off on the right and bottom of the embed. When render other charts I have no problem with the chart resizing to the desired size.

Is there another method I am missing to get the chart itself to resize into the given embed area?

Thanks for your help.

So, I just noticed scaleMode=noScale being attached by default. Is this what is causing it to not scale? Why is this default and how do I override it. There is nothing in the documentation about this variable???

I think the issue was caused by using rather than . It would still display the map but would not honor size and displayed the map as black. We got it all worked out now. Thanks.