Sign in to follow this  
beginner

y axis value

Hello,

I'm a beginner computer programmer I would like to know if it is possible not to show the values along the y axis in the Line Chart and in the Column 2D Chart. I've found the solution for the x axis with showValues='0' but I haven't found the analogue solution for the y axis. Can anyone help me please?

Thanks

Hi,

Yes, it is possible. :D

Please try using the attributes showNames='1', showValues='0', showLabels='0', showYAxisValues='0', showLimits='0' in <chart> element in order to hide the values along the Y axis.

Hope this helps. :D

hi,

How to set numberprefix/suffic for sYaxis name.And also how to set the lower limit and upperlimit for sYaxis.How to set the Time intervel for sYaxis suppose if my sYaxis Scale size is 10, i want to dispaly as 0,0.5,1 ,1.5,2,2.5......10

Regards,

Sunil

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi Sunil,

Please try using the attributes "sNumberSuffix/sNumberPrefix", "SYAxisMinValue/SYAxisMaxValue" respectively for the same.

How to set the Time intervel for sYaxis suppose if my sYaxis Scale size is 10, i want to dispaly as 0,0.5,1 ,1.5,2,2.5......10

For this you need to set the 'numdivlines' attribute along with setting the value for the attributes 'SYAxisMinValue' and 'SYAxisMaxValue' as per your requirement.

Ref.- http://www.fusioncharts.com/docs?/ChartSS/Combi2DDY.html

Hope this helps. :D