Sign in to follow this  
maks

How to display data in table format in FusionCharts

Hi:

I have devloped charts using FusionCharts in ASP.Net (C#.net) which are working fine. I need to develop data table as well for viewing data which are using in the chart.  I can create data table using Crystal Report (CrossTab report) which is different application. Is it possible to develop that (CrossTab report) in FusionChart ?

Please need idea. Code sample is highly appreciated.

Thanking you

Maksuda

The Grid Component only allows for 2 columns. The X value and Y value. Is there support for a flexible tabular display of data with multiple columns?

Many dashboards require a tabular data representation alongside graphical charts.

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts forum. :)

Could you please send us the XML codes that you are using as an attachment?

Also, could you please send us the screen-shot of your requirement?

Awaiting your reply.

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

FusionMaps for Flex is now out of Beta.

We are happy to release FusionMaps for Flex v1.0 - animated, interactive and dynamic maps for your Adobe Flex Solutions.

FusionMaps for Flex boasts of the following:

* Provides over 314 maps including all continents, countries, US states, and states/counties of a lot of other countries.

* Supports dynamic-resizing.

* API for Drill-down, mouse interactivity, export etc.

* Custom Markers, shapes, connector lines.

* Works with Flex Builder 2, Flex Builder 3 and Flash Builder 4 (Flex SDK 2/3/4).

* Simple copy-paste style installation.

* Lots of code samples and extensive documentation.

You may download the beta from www.fusioncharts.com/flex/download.

You may see the online demos at :

www.fusioncharts.com/flex/demos/us-election/index.html or

www.fusioncharts.com/flex/demos/us-employment-distribution/index.html.

You may see all the map using our interactive Map Explorer.

To read more on how to use FusionMaps for Flex, you may also visit the Online Documentation at www.fusioncharts.com/flex/docs/maps.

Your feedback is VERY important to us and we would love to hear any suggestions, complaints, modifications, feature requests, compliments etc.

Hi,

I would also like to request for the multiple columns support for the grid component.

We can't show the data values directly in most of our multiseries/stacked charts, so we need to display the data table to accompany the charts, exactly like in your Grid Component examples. So what we need is to be able to pass the kind of XML for multiseries/stacked chart to the grid component and the grid should display the categories and datasets as the rows and columns of the grid.

Many thanks in advance,

Hadyan.

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts forum. :)

Your suggestions are always important to us.

We will definitely make a note of this.

Happy FusionCharting. :)

I too would like to request the functionality that Haydan specifies below.

Can you give us an indication of if / when this functionality will be available in your product ?

kind regards,

Red

Hi,

I would also like to request for the multiple columns support for the grid component.

We can't show the data values directly in most of our multiseries/stacked charts, so we need to display the data table to accompany the charts, exactly like in your Grid Component examples. So what we need is to be able to pass the kind of XML for multiseries/stacked chart to the grid component and the grid should display the categories and datasets as the rows and columns of the grid.

Many thanks in advance,

Hadyan.

Guest Angie

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum!smile.gif

I am afraid, FusionCharts does not support the feature you are looking for, at this time.

We have released the latest version of PowerCharts i.e v 3.2 which is a product of FusionCharts suite.

In PowerCharts v3.2, we have introduced a new chart called "Heat Map" chart which will suffice your requirement.

For more details, please refer to the link: http://www.fusioncha...p/Overview.html

http://www.fusioncha...Firstchart.html

Hope this helps.smile.gif

Edited by Angie

Hi, Could you please try using our Grid chart, which shows data in tabular format but that data comes from sqlserver to asp.net through dataset.not writen values in xml,that are come from database only..

hi....,

i want to display fusionchart with database values. i.e values are not entered in xmi filebmanuvally. the values must came from database.already i done like that ,,it works but the problem is iam unable to give styles,gridcomponet etc...from database values(xml file didnt take and not write data manuvally).plese write the code for that.

Guest Sumedh

hi....,

i want to display fusionchart with database values. i.e values are not entered in xmi filebmanuvally. the values must came from database.already i done like that ,,it works but the problem is iam unable to give styles,gridcomponet etc...from database values(xml file didnt take and not write data manuvally).plese write the code for that.

Hi Srinu,

It is not possible to configure the color/font etc. using Server-side script (e.g. ASP.NET).

You would need to use pure JavaScript code to render and configure the grid.