qrasio

labelDistance problem

Hi, I'm trying to dislpay the labels closer to my 3D pie chart, but the value of the labelDistance attribute do not affects the chart, no matter what value is set (I've tried with 0,1,10, etc.), they are always at same distance from the chart.

enableSmartLabels="1" isSmartLineSlanted="1" labelDistance="1"

May be the reason is that I'm using the trial (evaluation) version of FusionCharts v3?

Pallav (6/12/2007)
This attribute works if you set off smart labels. With smart labels, it's automatically calculated.

If you switch off smart labels, then the connecting line also disappears, does it not?

It looks like there is no way to make the line visible and have control of its length.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Hi,

If you switch off smart labels, then the connecting line also disappears, does it not?

The attribute "enableSmartLabels" when set to "1" shows the line connecting to the label. Otherwise the label is displayed on the chart without any connecting line.

It looks like there is no way to make the line visible and have control of its length.

FusionCharts does not support the explicit control of the length of the Smart Label line, as of now. :(

It is calculated automatically.

Please revert in case you have any further queries.

Edited by Guest