Dhruva

MSStackedColumn2D.swf yAxisMaxValue bug

By using all StackedColumn charts, I want to do "100% stacked column" chart, when I set yAxisMaxValue="100" and the last dataset's value is "0.2". the yAxisMaxValue is always greater than 100, even if sum of all dataset's value is 100.

For example: (0.0+11.4+88.4+0.2=100) (refer to:MSStackedColumn2D_Bug.PNG)

However, when I swap the value between first and last dataset, it will display correctly.

(refer to:MSStackedColumn2D_ExpectedResult.PNG)

All StackedColumn charts are get this bug (MSStackedColumn2D.swf,StackedColumn2D.swf,StackedColumn3D.swf etc...). Please help.

post-4491-128441572216_thumb.png

post-4491-12844157223_thumb.png

Data.xml

Edited by Guest

Hello,

I'm afraid, we do not support 100% stacked charts as of now. However, the same can be simulated using regular stacked charts so that the data values add up to 100.

In the XML the data values are adding up to more than 100! Could you please reformat your data and ensure that the total does not exceed 100?

Also, the y upper limit needs to be set to something like 100.01 for the same.

Hi,

By setting yAxisMaxValue="100.1" and yAxisValueDecimals="0" to deceive the chart. As a result, the chart layout is what I need.

Obviously, it has bug in "calculation of yAxis" logic. I hope this bug can be fixed in next patch of fusioncharts.

P.S. Deceive_Data.xml is attached

Thank you for your reply.

Deceive_Data.xml

Edited by Guest

Hi,

We are updating all the Stacked charts so that 100% Stacked charts can be achieved natively by setting the attribute "stack100Percent='1'" in <chart> element of the XML.

These updated charts would be released with our next version, that is, FusionCharts v3.2. :)

Edited by Guest