Sign in to follow this  
johnnystinko

Callback and unreliable export to server functions

Hi,

These charts are great, first off.

Now, I am having issues initiating the callback function and the image export is not always saving an image. It is intermittent. Here is a sample URL in the app I am developing.

http://cis.cgaccess.com/cis.data.php?action=12&area1=Bradley&area2=Knox&area3=Davidson&area4=Shelby&chart=MSColumn3D

Here is the XML feed it is pulling:

http://cis.cgaccess.com/data.php?action=12&area1=Bradley&area2=Knox&area3=Davidson&area4=Shelby

I am hoping to have this project completed by Tuesday and this is a HUGE part of it.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Has anyone had a chance to look at this situation yet? Let me know if I need to be more precise in my explanation of the issue. I did purchase a full version of the software 2 weeks ago...

Didn't I read that this is the best place to ask for assistance? I understand that this isn't full blown, enterprise-level software, but shouldn't someone have been able to at least address this after 2 days? It's not like there's a number I can call...

Thanks in advance for you attention to this.

Bill McIndoo

Order ID 280045645

Hi Bill,

We really apologize for the delay.

I have gone through your links and it is showing some errors while FC_Exported is being called.

And we need to see your FCExporter.php file, so that we can track the issue. Please attach the FCExporter.php file with your post. 

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks for the update. Unfortunately, the callback function did not work and the graph did not save. I am attaching the other Resource files per a pervious post. Please let me know if there is anything else you need. I can also PM you a username and password to the actual application, if you would like to see the chart's inception.

I am not using the PDF export function, only the JPG export, so the FCExporter_PDF.php is not included in the Resources folder.

Thanks.

Bill

Resources.zip

Yes thank you. The problem is the sporadic saves. It does not always save the file, or, obviously, preform the callback function. This page is referenced from another .SWF into a popup window. I am not sure that that would affect the export function, but typically the graph does not save until the popup has been refreshed.

That seems odd, as the code is set, so the export should occur. That is my basic problem as of this moment. Again, let me know if you want me to PM you the URL and login credentials for you to take a look.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Bill

Hi Bill,

I have gone through your link, but I could not log in with the given username and password. (Error we got: The access information you submitted was not found in our database. Please try again.)

May be it is just due to 24 hrs lease time. If so, could you please re-activate this account and let us know. Also, please mail your responce at [email protected], so that I can get your mail immediately when you have done.