Sign in to follow this  
Venu Pippiri

Indian numbering system

Hi all,

I am using FusionCharts for an accounting purpose. The product is great and the many number formatting options provided enable me to use the charts with all the desired currencies amounts. However there is one case that I am unable to handle: Indian Currency (Indian numbering system).

My problem is that the Y-Axis of my chart is automatically populated. The amounts are showing in Western Format. For example 30 million rupees are written as 30,000,000 instead of 3,00,00,000 (Indian numbering system). I am easily able to fix the problem for the tooltip as I can override the text to display but I don't see any solution for the Y-Axis.

If there is any solutions to fix this problem I would love to know it. If not, it would be great if the team can add us such an option. Number formatting is very important when displaying amounts.

Thanks

Guest Madhumita

Hi,

I'm afraid, Indian Number Scaling feature is still not available in FusionCharts, as of now. :)

However, if not having the y-axis values as comma separated does the needful, you can try using formatNumber='0' in the <chart> element where as 20,000,000 will be displayed as 20000000.

Your suggestions are very important to us. We have made a note of it. 

Edited by Guest

Guest Madhumita

Hello,

I really apologize for the inconvenience.

We will try to integrate this feature in our next version.

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

Could you please specify the issue a bit elaborately?

Awaiting your reply. :)